Friday, June 22, 2007

my first




my first thought was
no wonder men love this

as my tongue gently probed her delicate folds of skin

inhaling her scent
much stronger than my own

my wet tongue eagerly probing her hot flesh

I am fascinated by the multitude of folds
contained within her lips

my tongue alternately laps in long slow strokes
and slides between folds

I find her clit
a tiny bead
and flick it gently with tip of my tongue

I feel it should be simple
to do this
to eat pussy
afterall, I know what I like
I know what gets me off
and yet this is so different

I set thoughts aside
my tongue moves to the sounds of her breathing

slow purposeful
faster probing
insistent

I slowly slip my index finger into her
to stroke her aroused g-spot
firmly
pressing, moving
I stroke
and with my free hand
I use my fingers to stretch the skin around her clit
allowing better access for my curious tongue

she begins to writhe
she calls my name
I smile
but find I can't stop

I increase the tempo of my stroke
and the coordinating flick of my tongue

and very quickly
I realize
for the first time in my life
I've made a woman cum

and I think again
no wonder men love this

and wonder when my lover will return to me
to play with the both of us
to allow me to show him my new trick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home