Tuesday, November 06, 2007

mount, vibrate, cum, repeat




I need to cum

Not that this is any great shock, it's a permanent state of affairs for me...isn't it?

But last night was tease.....to see you and touch you.....wanting your cock in my cunt, my ass, my mouth.....needing desperately to feel the searing heat of you penetrating me roughly.....willing submission to all of your ravaging energy....

I take that ridiculously large cock you gave me....wet the base....stick it to the top edge of my bathtub. Spit on it....right on the head.....thinking of you and how much you like when I do that to your cock....how you like it when I'm dirty and raw like that.....

With one foot on the floor and one in the bathtub, I mount this gigantic toy.....fucking myself on it....gently at first....a smooth, deep fuck....

Using an escalating vibe, I attack my clit with the bullet....

It's quick. I can feel it building....rising....deep and hard in my cunt....

Without much preparation, I cum....hard.....it surprises me how quickly....

It's all I can do to quickly remove myself from that huge implement of sexual torture.....

Breathing hard....muscles in my legs twitching....cunt still clenching and releasing.....I wonder....if perhaps.....I could cum again....

I slide onto the cock....now, wet and slippery.....and I feel it again....a few quick thrusts....hard and deep....an intentional, merciless pulse from the bullet.....and my cunt is writhing again....

the muscles in my legs convulse, my clit twitches.....I'm breathing heavily....I stand and lean again the cool wall of the shower......

damn, I wanted to be fucked last night....to have your hands on me....it was torturous.....to have you bend me over the bed....caressing my ass with fingers and tongue....and then leaving me.....wet....eager...

there is so much tension.....

so again, I ride this cock.....thinking of you.....

ride it hard.....but it's over very quickly....and again I cum.....

each time it's faster and I cum harder

damn you

do you know what you do to me?

do you?

I have to quit after 5 consecutive orgasms.....the muscles in my thighs can't take it....

I'm short of breath.....and very, very wet....

I shower and can barely stand.....wishing you were in the cascading water with me.....so that I could let my knees buckle....as your rough hands grab me.....and I slowly slide down your body......to worship your cock with my mouth......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home