Monday, August 21, 2006

What I want.......

I want you to kiss me.
I want to feel the warmth of your mouth on me.
I want you to touch me.
I want you to run your hands over my skin, to read me like braille, to see what stories my body has to tell you.
I want you to undress me.
I want to press my naked flesh into you.
I want to get down on my knees and stare up into your face.
I want to run my tongue along your inner thigh.
I want to caress your lower back as I rest my cheek right next to your cock.
I want to close my eyes.
I want to feel and savour every moment.
I want to be naked with you.
I want to spend hours in your arms.
I want to be ravished.
I want to be spanked.
I want to be kissed.
I want to be worshipped.
I want to explore every inch of you.
I want to make you scream my name.
I want to writhe and moan as you flick your tongue over my delicate folds of skin.
I want to spread my legs, just for you.
I want you to ask me to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home