Friday, September 22, 2006

a question for you....

If I found another couple

an attractive, energetic and equally kinky couple

the kind of couple that generates erotic energy to match our own?

If we met and went out for drinks

and we liked each other enough to want more.....

Would you whisper to me that you wanted to play?

Would you touch me in a way that made my skin shiver?

Would you look at me and with that look, I would have your permission to invite them to play with us?

Would we go to a hotel where it was quiet?

Would you allow them to watch as you undressed me?

Would you watch as he undressed his wife?

Would you two men exchange a knowing look

and choose to blindfold and lightly bind the girls together on the bed?

Would the two of you play together just enough to get good and horny

while all the girls could do was strain against their bonds and listen?

Would you insert a vibrating egg into each one of us so that you boys could tease us

while you make enough noise to fuel our imaginations?

Would you touch him?

Would you want me to see or just to imagine?

Would you choose one of us to untie, one of us to use, while the other one was forced to listen, bound and blindfolded, and patiently wait her turn?

Would you boys play with us with toys, cocks, fingers and tongues?

Would you spank and play and tease?

Would you make me beg you to fuck me?

Would you make me beg him to fuck me?

Would you do that for me baby? Would you do that to me?

Would you consider this scenario if I found the right couple to play with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home