Thursday, August 24, 2006

I want to play with you today



If I slowly unzip your pants....
Slide my hand inside the open waist...
Feel your cock pulse and throb underneath my fingers....
Slowly stroke your solid shaft....
Will you close your eyes and melt underneath my hand?
If I slide down your body.....
Running my hands down your stomach and thighs...
Kneeling in front of you....
Taking your hard cock in my hand....
Looking up at you with my inquiring eyes....
Can I slowly slide you into my wet, eager mouth?

Will you whisper a question?
The question you always ask me: "how quiet can you be?"
If so, I would whisper back....."You know full well that I can be very,
very quiet when my mouth is full with your cock. The real question is....how quiet can YOU be?"

I can be quiet if your cock is filling up my mouth. If I have you in there....licking and sucking you off....as you smile down at me and run your fingers through my hair.

If I start by taking as much of your hard shaft into my warm, wet mouth as I can manage....would you like that baby?
If I gently tug on the head.....slight, but strong suction.....
If I stop, and I lick you in that spot you like....that place right beside your balls....where your sac meets your leg.....right in the crease?
I'll lick you in long, hard laps....
I'll smell the musky scent of your skin.......
I know it makes you weak in the knees....
And then I'll start to suck...hard....right in that spot....
and see if I can make your knees buckle.....

You tell me that if your knees buckled...that your cock would slip out of my mouth....you tell me that would be a tragedy....but "I'd live, my god would I live"....you tell me I can suck you "everywhere...anywhere...anytime... but I can't promise I'd keep quiet"

Well I wouldn't want you to fall and I wouldn't want you to be too loud....hmmmmm....what to do....
I think it would be best to lean you up against something....your bare ass against the cold, hard wall....
Then I could run my hands up and down your thighs....stroke your stomach....
I could hold onto your cock with one hand, while I take you in my mouth....
I can hold your cock with one hand, stroke your stomach with the other hand, and run my tongue along the ridge--that firm ridge--right on the head of your cock....
Alternating, licking this ridge and gently sucking the head....just the way you like it.....

You ask me if I happen to be thinking of any wall in particular?
"Just say where and when baby. I'll be there. And I'd like it fine...just fine...better than fine...fuckin' fine"


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You now have my total...and utter...undivived attention...and the things that you talk about make me feel like a helpless spectator...its a very surreal feeling. I can see it in my mind...and can't stop it....not that I'd want to

10:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home