Monday, October 16, 2006

Closer


You've been on my mind. I want to see you.....I know you feel the same. I could manage to come to you, on the weekend. I could get a room, somewhere quiet. I could leave a key for you at the front desk. When you came to my room. When you entered. Would you even bother to close the door before you took me? It wouldn't matter. All I want is your skin.

Hot, passionate. Forceful. I think we'd devour each other in moments. Consume one another. As you said to me before, "I want to fuck you like an animal." Remember that? I want that too. I can see it in my mind. The sheer explosion of desire and lust. Raw. Urgent. Would you kiss me roughly? Would you grab a fistful of my hair? Would you tear off my pants? Not bothering with my shirt. Would you roughly turn me around and penetrate me?

I can hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home