Friday, March 30, 2007

Worshipping your body


I see you and my imagination is running a little

I suddenly realize why he is attracted to you

Just think of how much fun we could have.....first the the two of us and then the three of us

He standing behind you......stroking your ass, kissing your neck. The heat of his body presses against your flesh. Your eyes are closed, you just breathe.

I am in front of you......on my knees.....

If I reach around your hips, I can touch him as my lips caress your skin. Sensations of warm lips against warm flesh. Soft and gentle. I run my tongue along the insides of your thighs.....slowly.... My tongue is hot and wet, it traces lines along your skin.

He kneels and as his hands grip your ass. As they part your cheeks....his tongue begins to probe your tight little hole..... He reaches around you, to me.... We touch, connect. Together in this. And slowly inhale the scent of your pussy.

Long lapping strokes
slow
wet

You taste sweet....

I want to rush but force myself to slow down. I can hear him moaning softly as he devours your ass. I feel your legs shake. My hands caress your stomach....your breasts.....as my tongue seeks your clit......

hard little strokes
flicks of the tongue

I can feel the heat radiating from your cunt
wet....soft

You are being consumed.........devoured

two mouths....two tongues....

eagerly probing you....

tasting you.....

you quiver......you feel like you can't stand


He and I stop....and lead you towards the bed. We lay you down.....

He and I kiss.....we taste each other
We taste you on our lips.....and slowly we both move towards your naked, quivering form.

Suddenly, four hands running over your skin. Caressing you, fondling you. We stroke you and we seem to move as one body intent on worshiping yours.

He spreads your thighs, his hands hold you firmly--hold you in place. My fingers open your pussy, spread your lips and we both converge on you. We both lap at your dripping cunt. Tasting you.

He wants to watch me and so he lays his head on your thigh, close enough to smell you, close enough to feel the heat radiating from you...wet and eager.

I lick your wet lips. Soft and hot. Hard strokes with my tongue. I probe your cunt with two of my fingers. Fucking you.....as I lick your clit.
I want to make you cum--hard.

I want him to see it.

I want you to feel it

I want to know the power a man feels when he pushes a woman over the edge

My tongue flicks at your clit
my fingers thrust
hard
I can feel you writhe
quiver
I am relentless as I work your clit

He is mesmerized........

two women....so engrossed in one another

to the exclusion of all else

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby finally got around to reading all your writings here. Love them all. Beautiful pictures too. Have to admit this post is my favourite though.

S.

11:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home