Sunday, September 28, 2008

urgent

we are hungry
savage in our growing lust
now
i long for you
to feel you violently penetrate me
to close my mind
while i open my body

grab my hair
cover my eyes
overwhelm me sensation

tear my clothes from my quivering flesh
cut them off
mark me with your teeth
with the sting of the crop
the force of your hand

push me
send me to that place
in my mind
the place only you can take me to

force me to feel
in every nerve
to feel you with all my senses
to lose myself while we fuck

make me your whore
watch me surrender
willingly

stare at me
with fury burning in your eyes
accept my unquestioning submission

fill me
force me
release me to lick my wounds
and look to you
to beg for more

then take me
use me
again and again
please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home