Monday, October 30, 2006

Continuing our conversation....

This has been sitting in my draft pile since our Halloween weekend :) I don't know if you remember our conversation, but the gist was that you were not really looking to hard anymore because you were content.


con·tent2 (kən-tĕnt') pronunciation
adj.

1. Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.

I never realized the depth of my sexuality or how inventive one person could be.
I find myself continually amazed by the extent of your knowledge, your desire, your creativity and your drive.
As much as we do, well, I feel like we've only scratched the surface of what we can do.

You ask me if I'm looking.
You ask me if I've found anyone else.
I've looked.
You say you've become an elitist.
Well, you've created that in me too.
No one is you.
No one seems to intrigue me the way you do.

So....I guess I'll just have to content myself with fucking you, being fucked senseless by you.....

Because for now, I too, am content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home